Dr. Haight is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office505 Parnassus Ave
San Francisco, CA 94143Phone+1 415-476-1000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco)Residency, Anesthesiology, 2002 - 2005
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the PacificClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State License 2008 - 2024
- CA State License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsRepeated Systemic Treatment with Rapamycin Affects Behavior and Amygdala Protein Expression in Rats.Martin Hadamitzky, Arne Herring, Julia Kirchhof, Ivo Bendix, Matthew J Haight, Kathy Keyvani, Laura Lückemann, Meike Unteroberdörster, Manfred Schedlowski> ;The International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology. 2018 Jun 1
- Wilcox Medical CenterLihue, Hawaii
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: