Dr. Hart is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2709 Industrial Dr Ste A
Jefferson City, MO 65109Phone+1 573-635-2141Fax+1 573-635-5240
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State License 1995 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- A ground-layer adaptive optics system with multiple laser guide stars.Hart, M.,Milton, N. M.,Baranec, C.,Powell, K.,Stalcup, T.,McCarthy, D.,Kulesa, C.,Bendek, E.> ;Nature. 2010 Aug 06
- 93 citationsTrace amine-associated receptor agonists: synthesis and evaluation of thyronamines and related analogues.Matthew E. Hart, Katherine L. Suchland, Motonori Miyakawa, James R. Bunzow, David K. Grandy, Thomas S. Scanlan> ;Journal of Medicinal Chemistry. 2006 Jan 11
- 303 citations3-Iodothyronamine is an endogenous and rapid-acting derivative of thyroid hormone.Thomas S. Scanlan, Katherine L. Suchland, Matthew E. Hart, Grazia Chiellini, Yong Huang, Paul J. Kruzich, Sabina Frascarelli, Dane A. Crossley, James R. Bunzow, Simone...> ;Nature Medicine. 2004 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: