Are you Dr. Hughes?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3231 Mcmullen Booth Rd
Safety Harbor, FL 34695Phone(727) 725-6100Fax(727) 725-6118
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Matthew Hughes, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Safety Harbor, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Texas, and New Mexico. He is affiliated with Mease Countryside Hospital.
Education & Training
- Darnall Army Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1999 - 2004
- NM State Medical License 1998 - 1999
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
- Mease Countryside HospitalSafety Harbor, Florida