Are you Dr. Judd?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 59 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office190 E Bannock St
Boise, ID 83712Phone(208) 381-7501Fax(208) 381-7574
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Matthew Judd, DO is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Boise, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho, North Dakota, and Delaware. He is affiliated with St. Luke's Regional Medical Center, Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, and Saint Alphonsus Medical Center - Nampa.
Education & Training
- Christiana Care Health ServicesResidency, Internal Medicine/Emergency Medicine, 2004 - 2009
- Chicago College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- ND State License 2017 - 2018
- ID State License 2010 - 2022
- DE State License 2008 - 2011
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Syntheses, derivatives, solubility, and interfacial properties of 2-methyl-2-polyfluoroalkenyloxymethyl-1,3-propanediols: potential building blocks for syntheses of am...Omotowa, B. A., Judd, M. R., Twamley, B., Shreeve, J. M.> ;J Org Chem. 2002 Mar 8