Dr. Keller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office833 Chestnut St
Philadelphia, PA 19107Phone(215) 955-6680Fax(215) 503-3333
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Matthew Keller is a dermatologist in Philadelphia, PA. He received his medical degree from Sidney Kimmel Medical College and has been in practice 12 years. He specializes in dermatologic surgery.
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeResidency, Dermatology, 2006 - 2009
- Christiana Care Health ServicesInternship, Transitional Year, 2005 - 2006
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Business administration training for dermatology residents: preparing for the business of medicine.Wang, J. V.,Albornoz, C. A.,Hazan, E.,Keller, M.,Saedi, N.> ;Clin. Dermatol.. 2018 Dec 18
- Resident experiences with social media: modernizing dermatology training.Wang, J. V.,O'Donnell, M.,Albornoz, C. A.,Keller, M.,Saedi, N.> ;Int. J. Dermatol.. 2018 Aug 14
- Atrophodermalike guttate morphea.Ross, N. A.,Lee, J. B.,Keller, M. S.> ;Cutis. 2018 Sep 21
- Join now to see all
- Business Administration Training for Dermatology Residents: Preparing for the Business of MedicineNazanin Saedi, Jordan V Wang, Christian A Albornoz, Ezra Hazan, Matthew Keller, ScienceDirect
- Thomas Jefferson University HospitalsPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: