Dr. Kippenhan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office251 E Huron St
Chicago, IL 60611Phone+1 312-695-9797Fax+1 312-695-6680
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1999 - 2003
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public HealthClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- Antibiotic and antitussive prescribing among urgent care and emergency department visits for respiratory diagnoses in a large health system.Marina Zakharevich, Matthew A Kippenhan, Alice Lu, D Mark Courtney, Danielle M McCarthy, Howard S Kim> ;Journal of the American College of Emergency Physicians open. 2022 Jun 1
- Rapid Emergency Department Physical Space Modifications for COVID-19: Keeping Patients and Health Care Workers Safe.Emily G. Wessling, Amanda H. Randolph, Luke A Neill, Kumar R. Gandhi, Michael J. Conrardy, Jason D Chodakowski, Matthew Kippenhan, Timothy M. Loftus, Sanjeev Malik> ;Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness. 2021 Aug 4
- 28 citationsUndiagnosed hypertension in the ED setting--an unrecognized opportunity by emergency nurses.Paula Tanabe, Rebecca Steinmann, Matt Kippenhan, Christine R. Stehman, Christopher Beach> ;Journal of Emergency Nursing. 2004 Jun 1
- Northwestern Medicine Opens Fourth Immediate Care Center in West LoopSeptember 5th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: