Dr. Konigsberg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeSUNY Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr
Stony Brook, NY 11790
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 2017
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsVariability in stable sagittal vertebra (SSV) during full-length biplanar xrays can affect the choice of fusion levels in patients with adolescent idiopathic scoliosis...Jacob Ball, Matthew W Konigsberg, Stephen Plachta, Michael W Fields, Hiroko Matsumoto, Benjamin D. Roye, Sushrut Arora, David P. Roye, Lawrence G. Lenke, David L. Skag...> ;Spine deformity. 2020 Jul 14
- 1 citationsIt is not just about the frontal plane: sagittal parameters impact curve progression in AIS patients undergoing brace treatmentHiroko Matsumoto, Shay Warren, Matthew E. Simhon, Matthew W Konigsberg, Michael W Fields, Benjamin D. Roye, David P. Roye, Michael G. Vitale> ;Spine deformity. 2020 Apr 27
- Skip constructs in spinal muscular atrophy: outcomes of a novel approach for posterior spinal instrumentation and fusion.Matthew W Konigsberg, Hiroko Matsumoto, Jacob Ball, Benjamin D. Roye, Michael G. Vitale> ;Spine deformity. 2020 Apr 6
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: