Dr. Kuhar is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office350 West 11th Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Matthew Kuhar is a pathologist in Indianapolis, IN. He received his medical degree from Drexel University College of Medicine and has been in practice 11 years. He specializes in dermatopathology and also serves as the pathology residency program director. He volunteers his time serving in various capacities at the ACGME, USCAP, American Board of Pathology, and ASDP.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Dermatopathology, 2009 - 2010
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2005 - 2009
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Dermatopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsHyperphosphatemic Tumoral Calcinosis With Pemigatinib Use.Akshan Puar, Diane Donegan, Paul Helft, Matthew Kuhar, Jonathan Webster, Megana Rao, Michael Econs> ;AACE Clinical Case Reports. 2022 Jul 16
- 6 citationsRandomized controlled trial of fractionated laser resurfacing on aged skin as prophylaxis against actinic neoplasia.Dan F. Spandau, Roy Chen, Jeffrey J. Wargo, Craig A Rohan, David H. Southern, Angela Zhang, Mathew M. Loesch, Jonathan Weyerbacher, Sunil S. Tholpady, Davina A. Lewis,...> ;The Journal of Clinical Investigation. 2021 Oct 1
- Impact of the American Society of Dermatopathology mentorship awards program.Kala Hurst, Elizabeth Bisbee, Amy C Parsons, Rajiv M. Patel, Jeffrey P. North, Julie Y Tse, Matthew Kuhar, Jose A. Plaza, Kiran Motaparthi> ;Journal of Cutaneous Pathology. 2021 Aug 18
- Join now to see all
- Detection of Driver Mutations in BRAF Can Aid in Diagnosis and Early Treatment of Dedifferentiated Metastatic MelanomaAhmed K Alomari, Shaoxiong Chen, Matthew Kuhar, Liang Cheng, Nature
- International Society of DermatopathologyMember
- American Society of DermatopathologyFellow
- The International Academy of PathologyMember
- United States & Canadian Academy of PathologyMember
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: