Dr. Longacre is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1700 E Cesar E Chavez Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90033Phone(323) 264-7600Fax(323) 261-8027
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Hughston FoundationFellowship, Sports Medicine, 2013 - 2014
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2008 - 2013
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- AL State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- CA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsVolar, Intramedullary, and Percutaneous Fixation of Distal Radius Fractures.Ram K. Alluri, Matthew Longacre, William C. Pannell, Milan Stevanovic, Alidad Ghiassi> ;Journal of wrist surgery. 2015 Nov 1
- 2 citationsPosterolateral reconstruction of the knee using capsular procedures for evaluation and treatment of posterolateral instability of the knee.Kurt E. Jacobson, Matthew D. Longacre> ;Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy Review. 2015 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: