Dr. McElroy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. McElroy's full profile
Office1801 Gadsden Hwy
Birmingham, AL 35235Phone+1 205-228-7600
- Is this information wrong?
- Currently a Board Eligible Physiatrist undergoing fellowship training in Interventional Spine and Sports Medicine at Alabama Orthopedic Spine and Sports Medicine Associates.
I completed my residency training at Albany Medical Center in Albany, NY in June, 2018.
Education & Training
- Alabama Orthopedic Spine & Sports Medicine Associates P CFellowship, Sports Medicine (Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation), 2018 - 2019
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2014 - 2018
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- AL State Medical License 2018 - 2019
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
- Princeton Baptist Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama
- Grandview Medical CenterBirmingham, Alabama
- Medical WestBessemer, Alabama
- Mercy Health - St. Elizabeth Boardman HospitalYoungstown, Ohio
- Akron Childrens Hospital Mahoning ValleyYoungstown, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: