Dr. Moog is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePO Box 514
Big Horn, WY 82833
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1995 - 1998
- University of RochesterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- MT State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- NV State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 1998 - 1999
- UT State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- NM State Medical License 1993 - 1995
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsEvaluation of an electronic esophageal detector device in patients with morbid obesity and pulmonary failure.Timothy R. Wolfe, Edward J. Kimball, L Lazarre Ogden, Pat Schafer, Stephen C. Hartsell, Scott P Richardson, Matthew R. Moog, Richard Barton> ;Prehospital Emergency Care. 2002 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: