Dr. Popa is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeCenter for Orthopedics
5001 Transportation Dr UH Sheffield Health Center, 1st Fl
Sheffield Village, OH 44054Phone(440) 329-2800Fax(440) 329-2810
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State UniversityResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2008 - 2013
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2016 - 2016
- NC State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 2008 - 2017
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Blastomycotic extensor tenosynovitis of the hand: a case report.Matthew A. Popa, Peter J. L. Jebson, Donald P. Condit> ;Hand. 2012 May 9
- 8 Sports Medicine Physicians on the Move — June/July 2016 FeaturedAugust 8th, 2016
- Drs. Richard Graves, Pierre Rouzier & More: 9 Orthopedic Surgeons in the Headlines This Week — June 24, 2016 FeaturedJune 24th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: