Are you Dr. Schwarz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office900 N Liberty St
Boise, ID 83704Phone(208) 367-3320Fax(208) 367-7474
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Matthew Schwarz, MD is an otolaryngologist in Boise, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho and California. He is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center and St. Luke's Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Otolaryngology, 1984 - 1988
- Stanford UniversityInternship, Otolaryngology, 1983 - 1984
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1985 - Present
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsPostirradiation sarcoma in retinoblastoma. Induction or predispositionMatthew B. Schwarz, Lawrence P. A. Burgess, Willard E. Fee, Sarah S. Donaldson> ;Archives of Otolaryngology-head & Neck Surgery. 1988 Jun 1
- 5 citationsPyoderma gangrenosum of the head and neck.Matthew B. Schwarz, Mark A. Petroff, Cynthia K. Anonsen> ;Laryngoscope. 1987 Jul 1
- Treatment of cervical esophageal stenosis with a long‐term indwelling prosthesisRichard L. Goode, Lawrence P A Burgess, Michael G. Glenn, Matthew B. Schwarz> ;Laryngoscope. 1987 Apr 1