Are you Dr. Sebastian?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3075 Governors Place Blvd
Dayton, OH 45409Phone+1 937-424-2580Fax+1 937-424-2581
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Matthew Sebastian, MD is a board certified radiologist in Dayton, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, Michigan, and Oregon. He is affiliated with Dayton Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Good Samaritan Hospital, and Mercy Health - St. Charles Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of ToledoResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2000 - 2004
- University of ToledoInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- St. George's University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 2004 - Present
- MI State Medical License 2022 - 2025
- OH State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Interventional Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsNeonatal Obstructive Jaundice Caused by a Malpositioned Gastrostomy TubeMatthew V. Sebastian, Brian D. Coley> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2005 Mar 1
- Good Samaritan HospitalDayton, Ohio
- Dayton Veterans Affairs Medical CenterDayton, Ohio
- Mercy Health - St. Charles HospitalOregon, Ohio