Dr. Stull is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11100 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44106Phone(216) 844-1000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University Hospital - University of Cincinnati College of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2011 - 2015
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2015 - 2019
- OH State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- The Education Portfolio.Matthew J. Stull, Kenneth Warren Foster, Brynn K. Dredla, Larry D. Gruppen, Sally A. Santen> ;Academic Medicine. 2021 Sep 1
- 2 citationsFinancial Conflicts of Interest Among Emergency Medicine Contributors on Free Open Access Medical Education (FOAMed).Joshua D. Niforatos, Lucas Lin, Jatin Narang, Anthony James, Andrew Singletary, Emily Rose, Justin A. Yax, Matthew J. Stull> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 2019 Jun 17
- Development and Validation of a Lecture Assessment Tool for Emergency Medicine Residents.Jeffery Hill, Matthew J. Stull, Brian Stettler, Robbie Paulsen, Kimberly W. Hart, Erin McDonough> ;AEM education and training. 2018 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- SAEM 2017: EM Physicians Should Stay Current on Studies to up Their Critical Care GameMay 22nd, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: