Dr. Urban is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1611 W Harrison St
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(312) 942-6100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Drexel University - Hahnemann University HospitalClass of 2018
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2018 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Dural Venous Sinus Thrombosis after Vestibular Schwannoma Surgery: The Anticoagulation Dilemma.Bledi C Brahimaj, André Beer-Furlan, Fred Crawford, Ravi S. Nunna, Matthew J. Urban, Gary Wu, Eric Abello, Vikrant Chauhan, Mehmet Kocak, Lorenzo F. Munoz, Richard M. ...> ;Skull Base Surgery. 2021 Jul 1
- Peritonsillar Abscess Size as a Predictor of Medical Therapy Success.Matthew J. Urban, Jamie Masliah, Cameron Heyd, Tirth R Patel, Thomas E. Nielsen> ;Annals of Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology. 2021 May 12
- Patients' Perceptions of Resident Surgeon Involvement in Otolaryngology.Matthew J. Urban, Hannah J. Brown, Jae Kim, Michael Eggerstedt, Joseph B. Debettencourt, Inna Husain, Peter Papagiannopoulos, Bobby A. Tajudeen, Pete S. Batra, Phillip...> ;Laryngoscope. 2021 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: