Are you Dr. Vance?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1924 Alcoa Hwy
Knoxville, TN 37920Phone+1 865-544-9220
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Matthew Vance, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Knoxville, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee. He is affiliated with University of Tennessee Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at University of Tennessee.
Education & Training
- Virginia Mason Franciscan HealthFellowship, Pain Medicine, 2003 - 2004
- University of Tennessee Medical Center at KnoxvilleResidency, Anesthesiology, 2000 - 2003
- University of Tennessee Medical Center at KnoxvilleInternship, Transitional Year, 1999 - 2000
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsEpidural hematoma after epidural steroid injection in a patient withholding enoxaparin per guidelines.Robert J. Ain, Matthew B. Vance> ;Anesthesiology. 2005 Mar 1
- University of Tennessee Medical CenterKnoxville, Tennessee