Are you Dr. Westmoreland?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 69 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3808 Swiss Ave
Dallas, TX 75204Phone(214) 823-2650Fax(214) 824-2404
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Matthew Westmoreland, MD is a general surgeon in Dallas, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center-Uptown.
Education & Training
- Baylor University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1984 - 1989
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1985 - 2021
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsLaparoscopic donor nephrectomy: A single institution minimally invasive general surgeon experience 1999-2013.Benjamin Raber, Matthew V. Westmoreland, David Arnold, Butch Derek, Richard Lueking, Grace Lassiter, Elizabeth T. Nguyen> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2017 Dec 1
- 59 citationsEstablishing a laparoscopic gastric bypass programAlexandra Dresel, Joseph A. Kuhn, Matthew V. Westmoreland, Loraye J. Talaasen, Todd M. McCarty> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2002 Dec 1
- 4 citationsLaparoscopically assisted colon surgery.David Vanderpool, Matthew V. Westmoreland> ;Proceedings (Baylor University. Medical Center). 2000 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center-UptownDallas, Texas