Are you Dr. Whalin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office80 Jesse Hill Jr Dr Se
Atlanta, GA 30303Phone+1 404-616-5519Fax+1 404-616-9213
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Matthew Whalin, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Atlanta, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia. He is affiliated with Grady Memorial Hospital and is an Assistant Professor at Emory University School of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 2009 - 2012
- Emory University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2008 - 2009
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsMonitored anesthesia care during mechanical thrombectomy for stroke: need for data-driven and individualized decisions.Raul G Nogueira, Mahmoud H Mohammaden, Tim P. Moran, Matthew K. Whalin, Raphael Y Gershon, Alhamza R Al-Bayati, Jonathan J. Ratcliff, Leonardo Pisani, Bernardo Liberat...> ;Journal of NeuroInterventional Surgery. 2021 Jan 21
- 55 citationsAnesthetic Management of Endovascular Treatment of Acute Ischemic Stroke During COVID-19 Pandemic: Consensus Statement From Society for Neuroscience in Anesthesiology ...Deepak Sharma, Mads Rasmussen, Ruquan Han, Matthew K. Whalin, Melinda Davis, W. Andrew Kofke, Lakshmikumar Venkatraghvan, Radoslav Raychev, Justin F. Fraser> ;Journal of Neurosurgical Anesthesiology. 2020 Apr 8
- 6 citationsCorrigendum to "Association of electroencephalogram trajectories during emergence from anaesthesia with delirium in the postanaesthesia care unit: an early sign of pos...S. Hesse, Matthias Kreuzer, Darren Hight, A. Gaskell, Paran Davari, D. Singh, N.B. Taylor, Matthew K. Whalin, Simon C. Lee, James W. Sleigh, Paul S. García> ;BJA: British Journal of Anaesthesia. 2019 Jun 14
- Join now to see all
- Grady Memorial HospitalAtlanta, Georgia