Matthew Wood, MD
- 1100 9th Ave
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: (206) 583-6079
Dr. Wood's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: Cardiothoracic
Dr. Wood's Education & Medical Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Adult Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology
- Virginia Mason Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology
- Medical College of Georgia School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Wood's Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License2009 - 2014
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
Dr. Wood's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Functional recovery following peripheral nerve injury in the transgenic Thy1-GFP rat. Kemp, S. W.,Phua, P. D.,Stanoulis, K. N.,Wood, M. D.,Liu, E. H.,Gordon, T.,Borschel, G. H.; J. Peripher. Nerv. Syst.. 2013 Sep.
- Tissue engineered constructs for peripheral nerve surgery. Johnson, P. J.,Wood, M. D.,Moore, A. M.,Mackinnon, S. E.; Eur Surg. 2014 Jan 05.
- Limited regeneration in long acellular nerve allografts is associated with increased Schwann cell senescence. Saheb-Al-Zamani, M.,Yan, Y.,Farber, S. J.,Hunter, D. A.,Newton, P.,Wood, M. D.,Stewart, S. A.,Johnson, P. J.,Mackinnon, S. E.; Exp. Neurol.. 2013 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 14 More...
- Dr. Matthew Wood, Dr. Matthew Wood, MD, Dr. M Wood, Dr. Matthew D Wood
- 11 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 11 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Wood's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, WA)
- Sumitra Escalante, MD
- David Auyong, MD
- Andrea Ference, MD
- Carli (Rognlie) Hoaglan, MD
- David Morse, MD
- Ray Lee, MD
- John Lecky, MD
- Newton White, MD
- Tatiana Deriugin, MD
- Spencer Liu, MD