Dr. Marshall is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Seattle, WA 98122Phone(206) 329-1760
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1992 - 1994
- Virginia Mason Franciscan HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- University of Nevada Reno School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1992 - Present
- WA State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACE) American Association of Clinical Endocrinology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsComparison of Once‐Daily Captopril or Enalapril in Mild Essential HypertensionJohn S. Pixley, Maureen K. Marshall, Harriet Stanley, Gale H. Starich, Roger K. Ferguson> ;The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 1989 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: