Dr. Nida is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office295 Wharton Ln
Norton, VA 24273Phone+1 276-679-0321Fax+1 276-679-6498
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Charleston Area Medical Center/CAMC Institute for Academic MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Charleston Area Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State License 2020 - 2024
- VA State License 1995 - 2022
- WV State License 1993 - 1999
- AOA Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Professional EHR, Allscripts, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- Thyroid hypokalemic periodic paralysis.Nida, M. E., Kanj, H.> ;J Am Osteopath Assoc. 1998 Dec
- [Types of hypertension in pregnant women of Benin admitted to the National University Hospital of Cotonou].Attolou, V., Takpara, I., Akpovi, J., Avode, G., Nida, M., de Souza, J., Agboton, H., Alihonou, E.> ;Sante. 1998 Dec 16
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: