Are you Dr. Oelklaus?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6650 Troost Ave
Kansas City, MO 64131Phone(816) 276-7600
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Maurice Oelklaus, DO is a board certified family physician in Kansas City, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Texas, and Kansas.
Education & Training
- Trinity Lutheran HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- KCUMB - COM Education ConsortiumClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State License 2009 - 2010
- KS State License 2002 - 2022
- MO State License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citations"One pill, once daily": what clinicians need to know about Atripla ™Patrick G. Clay, Tracey A.H. Taylor, Alan G. Glaros, MaryPeace McRae, Charlott Williams, Don McCandless, Maurice W Oelklaus> ;Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management. 2008 Apr 11
- Managing longterm side effects of HIV therapy. What to look for and tips to use.Maurice W Oelklaus, Charlott Williams, Patrick G. Clay> ;Positively aware : the monthly journal of the Test Positive Aware Network. 2007 Mar 1