Dr. Concha is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office943 S Beneva Rd
Sarasota, FL 34232Phone(941) 906-7155Fax(941) 954-4440
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Neurology, 1993 - 1996
- University of Maryland ProgramInternship, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1993
- Institute of Health Sciences Medellin Faculty of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Vascular Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Sarasota Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2009-2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Acumen nEHR, Health IT Services Group, 2012-2013
- Hypothermia in Acute Stroke With Thrombolysis Imaging Evaluation of Revascularization Start of enrollment: 2013 Feb 01David S Liebeskind, MD
- Efficacy and Safety Study of GM602 in Patients With Acute Middle Cerebral Artery Ischemic Stroke Within 18 Hours Start of enrollment: 2011 Mar 08Sidney Starkman, MD;Nobl Barazangi, M.D.;Anand Vaishnav, M.D.;Stephan A Mayer, M.D.;Mauricio Concha, M.D.;David Brown, MD;Jeff Saver, MD;Arbi G Ohanian, MD;Thomas G Devlin, M.D.
- The Intravascular Cooling in the Treatment of Stroke 2/3 Trial Start of enrollment: 2010 Jun 01Patrick D. Lyden, MD;James C. Grotta, MD;Thomas M. Hemmen, MD, PhD
Publications & Presentations
- An 18-month single-center observational study of real-world use of andexanet alfa in patients with factor Xa inhibitor associated intracranial hemorrhage.Amarilis Giovino, Eileen Shomo, Kirsten V. Busey, Daniel Case, Alan Brockhurst, Mauricio Concha> ;Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery. 2020 Aug 1
- 49 citationsResults of the ICTuS 2 Trial (Intravascular Cooling in the Treatment of Stroke 2).Patrick D. Lyden, Thomas M Hemmen, James C. Grotta, Karen Rapp, Karin Ernstrom, Teresa Rzesiewicz, Stephanie A Parker, Mauricio Concha, Syed Hussain, Sachin Agarwal, B...> ;Stroke. 2016 Dec 1
- 11 citationsEffects of Age on Outcome in the SENTIS Trial: Better Outcomes in Elderly PatientsRonen R. Leker, Carlos A. Molina, Kevin M. Cockroft, David S Liebeskind, Mauricio Concha, Ashfaq Shuaib, Peter Paul De Deyn, W. Scott Burgin, Rishi Gupta, William P. D...> ;Cerebrovascular Diseases. 2012 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: