Are you Dr. Rent?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5425 Water St
New Port Richey, FL 34652Phone+1 727-847-0334Fax+1 727-847-0486
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Maxwell Rent, MD is a gastroenterologist in New Port Richey, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida and California. He is affiliated with Morton Plant North Bay Hospital, Medical Center of Trinity, and Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point.
Education & Training
- University of California (Irvine)Fellowship, Gastroenterology, 1978 - 1980
- University of HawaiiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1978
- St. Peter's HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- Kasturba Medical College ManipalClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1978 - Present
- FL State Medical License 1980 - 2025
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 14 citationsCimetidine vs placebo in duodenal ulcer therapy. Six-week controlled double-blind investigation without any antacid therapy.Collen Mj, M R Hanan, J A Maher, Rent M, S E Stubrin, Arguello Jf, Gardner L> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 1980 Oct 1
- Cimetidine vs placebo: complete gastric ulcer pain relief. Six week controlled double blind study without any antacid therapy.Collen, M. J., Stubrin, S. E., Hánan, M. R., Maher, J. A., Rent, M.> ;Acta Gastroenterol Latinoam. 1980
- Cimetidine vs. placebo in prepyloric gastric ulcer therapy. Six week controlled double blind investigation without any antacid therapy.Collen, M., Stubrin, S., Hanan, M., Maher, J., Rent, M.> ;Acta Gastroenterol Latinoam. 1980
- Morton Plant North Bay HospitalNew Port Richey, Florida
- Medical Center of TrinityNew Port Richey, Florida
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet PointHudson, Florida
- James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital-TampaTampa, Florida