Are you Dr. Vijayaraghavan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1001 Potrero Ave
San Francisco, CA 94110Phone+1 415-206-8317
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Maya Vijayaraghavan, MD is a board certified internist in San Francisco, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and New York. She is affiliated with Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center and is an Assistant Professor at UC San Diego Sch. of Medicine.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Columbia Campus)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 2006
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2009 - 2025
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2009
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2016
Publications & Presentations
- The smoke-free home study: study protocol for a cluster randomized controlled trial of a smoke-free home intervention in permanent supportive housing.Rachel Odes, Jessica Alway, Margot Kushel, Wendy Max, Maya Vijayaraghavan> ;BMC public health. 2022 Nov 14
- System-Level Quality Improvement Initiatives for Tobacco Use in a Safety-Net Health System During the COVID-19 Pandemic.Kara Chung, Henry Rafferty, Leslie W Suen, Maya Vijayaraghavan> ;Journal of primary care & community health. 2022 Jun 24
- A community-based tobacco cessation program for individuals experiencing homelessness.Marlena Hartman-Filson, Jennifer Chen, Priscella Lee, Megan Phan, Dorie E Apollonio, Lisa Kroon, Fiona Donald, Maya Vijayaraghavan> ;Addictive behaviors. 2022 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Scientist Races to Find a Cure for ALS While Battling the Disease HimselfNovember 23rd, 2018
- Alzheimer's Aftershock; Statins and Dementia; SpikeNet vs Seizure ProsOctober 29th, 2019
- Costly Cigarettes and Smoke-Free HomesFebruary 10th, 2016
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma CenterSan Francisco, California