Dr. Grosser is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office99 E State St
Gloversville, NY 12078Phone+1 518-773-5780Fax+1 518-773-5648
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineFellowship, Nephrology, 1984 - 1986
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Lenox Hill HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2014 - 2014
- NJ State Medical License 2009 - 2015
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Publications & Presentations
- 71 citationsFatal inhalational anthrax with unknown source of exposure in a 61-year-old woman in New York City.Bushra Mina, J. P. Dym, Frank Kuepper, Raymond Tso, Carmina Arrastia, Irina Kaplounova, Hasan Faraj, Agnieszka Kwapniewski, Christopher M. Krol, Mayer Grosser, Jeffrey...> ;JAMA. 2002 Feb 20
- 67 citationsRenal vascular effects of antihypertensive therapy in uninephrectomized SHRLance D. Dworkin, Mayer Grosser, Helen D. Feiner, Michael Ullian, Miriam Parker> ;Kidney International. 1989 Mar 1
- Halothane arrhythmia.Silver W, Sechzer P, Grosser M> ;JAMA. 1976-12-06
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: