Mays Ali, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State PA License 2019 - 2022
- MD State PA License 2018 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- Mayo Clinic Hospital - RochesterRochester, Minnesota
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical CenterInternal Medicine, 2015 - 2018
- Johns Hopkins UniversityPhysician Assistant, 2015
Publications & Presentations
- Defining the Role of Point-of-Care Ultrasound in Cardiovascular DiseaseThomas S Metkus, Mary C Corretti, Lara C Kovell, Allison G Hays, Jose A Madrazo, Susan A Mayer, Theodore P Abraham, Edward P Shapiro, Monica Mukherjee, Mays T Ali> ;The American Journal of Cardiology.
Office4940 Eastern Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21224Phone(410) 550-3350Fax(410) 550-1094
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: