Dr. Rabadi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office77 Pondfield Rd
Bronxville, NY 10708Phone+1 914-771-9286Fax+1 914-771-5182
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Morningside/WestResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Universidad de GuadalajaraClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1997 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- Adenosine receptors and renal ischaemia reperfusion injury.Rabadi, M. M.,Lee, H. T.> ;Acta Physiol (Oxf). 2014 Oct 08
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence HospitalBronxville, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: