Dr. Hassan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3500 Gaston Ave
Dallas, TX 75246
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineClass of 2018
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2020 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Multifactorial jaundice and pigmented choledocholithiasis secondary to warm autoimmune hemolytic anemia and alcoholic cirrhosisColten Watson, Mazen Hassan, Grant Breeland> ;Proceedings (Baylor University. Medical Center). 2021 Oct 27
- Baylor University Medical CenterDallas, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: