Dr. Bedros is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8877 SE 165th Mulberry Ln
The Villages, FL 32162Phone+1 352-647-1750
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Methodist Hospital (Houston) San JacintoResidency, Family Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- McGovern Medical School at UTHealthClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1991 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2011-2013
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- Albumin coating of a knitted polyester arterial prosthesis: an alternative to preclotting.Guidoin, R., Snyder, R., Martin, L., Botzko, K., Marois, M., Awad, J., King, M., Domurado, D., Bedros, M., Gosselin, C.> ;Ann Thorac Surg. 1984 Jun
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: