Are you Dr. Elmasry?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office430 W Stuart Dr
Hillsville, VA 24343Phone+1 276-728-3332Fax+1 276-728-3302
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Medhat Elmasry, MD is an internist in Hillsville, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, North Carolina, and West Virginia. He is affiliated with Carilion New River Valley Medical Center and Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1993
- Cairo University School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1996 - 2024
- NC State Medical License 1995 - 2024
- IN State Medical License 1992 - 2021
- KS State Medical License 1990 - 2020
- WV State Medical License 1993 - 2003
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsDistinct biochemical features of interferon gamma receptors on human T lymphocytes.Medhat N. ElMasry, Richard G. Cook, Robert R. Rich> ;Molecular Immunology. 1991 Apr 1
- 18 citationsProstaglandin E2 selectively increases interferon gamma receptor expression on human CD8+ lymphocytes.Medhat N. ElMasry, Robert R. Rich> ;The Journal of Clinical Investigation. 1989 Apr 1
- 20 citationsT suppressor cell growth factor and anti-CD3 antibodies stimulate reciprocal subsets of T lymphocytes.Edward J. Fox, Dorothy E. Lewis, Kathleen P. Deemer, Medhat N. Elmasry, Robert R. Rich> ;The Journal of Experimental Medicine. 1987 Aug 1
- Join now to see all