Are you Dr. Leung?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6860 Austin St
Forest Hills, NY 11375Phone(718) 896-4100Fax(718) 896-7760
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mee Yuen Leung, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Forest Hills, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Connecticut, and California. She is affiliated with Long Island Jewish Medical Center and North Shore University Hospital.
Education & Training
- SUNY Downstate Health Sciences UniversityInternship, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1998 - 2000
- CA State Medical License 1982 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1980 - 2024
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Validity and reliability of a Cantonese-translated rating of perceived exertion scale among Hong Kong adults.Leung, R. W., Leung, M. L., Chung, P. K.> ;Percept Mot Skills. 2004 Apr
- An assessment of the validity and reliability of two perceived exertion rating scales among Hong Kong children.Leung, M. L., Chung, P. K., Leung, R. W.> ;Percept Mot Skills. 2002 Dec