Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Meenakshi DavuluriNYP 2023
Overview of Dr. Davuluri
Dr. Meenakshi Davuluri is an urologist in Brooklyn, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. Dr. davuluri received Dr. Davuluris medical degree from SUNY Upstate Medical University and has been in practice 5 years. Dr. davuluri is one of 45 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and one of 164 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital who specialize in Urology. Dr. davuluri has 5 publications and 11 citings.
Office38 6th Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11217
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- Prostate cancer grade migration and facility-level treatment trends for grade group 1 disease.Leonardo D Borregales, Michael Tzeng, Ashwin Ramaswamy, Xiangmei Gu, Meenakshi Davuluri, Himanshu Nagar, Jim C Hu> ;JNCI Cancer Spectrum. 2023 Feb 25
- 2 citationsSystematic review of the impact of a plant-based diet on prostate cancer incidence and outcomes.Natasha Gupta, Hiten D Patel, Jacob Taylor, James F Borin, Kenneth Jacobsohn, Stacey A Kenfield, Scott E Eggener, Carrie Price, Meena Davuluri, Nataliya Byrne, Trinity...> ;Prostate Cancer and Prostatic Diseases. 2022 Sep 1
- 2 citationsEvolving Trends in the Management of Low-Risk Prostate Cancer.Michael Tzeng, Spyridon P Basourakos, Meenakshi Davuluri, Himanshu Nagar, Ashwin Ramaswamy, Emily Cheng, Gina DeMeo, Jim C Hu> ;Clinical Genitourinary Cancer. 2022 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist HospitalBrooklyn, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: