Dr. Carter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 N. Oakland
Bolivar, MO 65613Phone(417) 326-6000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- University of Missouri - Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2004 - 2005
- MO State Medical License 1999 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsHigher Intakes of Energy and Grain Products at 4 Years of Age Are Associated with Being Overweight at 6 Years of AgeLise Dubois, Megan Ann Carter, Anna Farmer, Manon Girard, Daniel Burnier, Fabiola Tatone-Tokuda, Marion Porcherie> ;Journal of Nutrition. 2011 Nov 1
- 91 citationsImproving cardiovascular health at population level: 39 community cluster randomised trial of Cardiovascular Health Awareness Program (CHAP)Janusz Kaczorowski, Larry W. Chambers, Lisa Dolovich, J. Michael Paterson, Tina Karwalajtys, Tracy Gierman, Barbara Farrell, Beatrice McDonough, Lehana Thabane, Karen ...> ;BMJ. 2011 Feb 7
- 12 citationsExamining the relationship between obesity and math performance among Canadian school children: A prospective analysisMegan Ann Carter, Lise Dubois, Tim Ramsay> ;Pediatric Obesity. 2010 Sep 14
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: