Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Megan GaffeyNYU 2023
Overview of Dr. Gaffey
Dr. Megan Gaffey is an otolaryngologist in New York, NY and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospitals. She received her medical degree from Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and has been in practice 6 years. She is one of 77 doctors at NYU Langone Hospitals who specialize in Otolaryngology (ENT). She has 1 publication and 2 citings.
Office240 East 38th Street
New York, NY 10016
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2012 - 2016
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterInternship, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2011 - 2012
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2018 - 2024
- AR State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- PA State Medical License 2011 - 2012
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsA novel surgical treatment for posterior glottic stenosis using thyroid ala cartilage - A case report and literature review.Megan M. Gaffey, Ravi W. Sun, Gresham T. Richter> ;International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology. 2018 Nov 1
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: