Dr. Garland is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeStanford Univ Sch of Med
Stanford, CA 94305
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford University School of MedicineClass of 2016
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsA protease-activated, near-infrared fluorescent probe for early endoscopic detection of premalignant gastrointestinal lesions.Joshua J. Yim, Stefan Harmsen, Krzysztof Flisikowski, Tatiana Flisikowska, Hong Namkoong, Megan Garland, Nynke S. van den Berg, Jose G. Vilches-Moure, Angelika Schniek...> ;Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2021 Jan 5
- 2 citationsPre-Trained Deep Convolutional Neural Network for Clostridioides Difficile Bacteria Cytotoxicity Classification Based on Fluorescence Images.Andrzej Brodzicki, Joanna Jaworek-Korjakowska, Pawel Kleczek, Megan Garland, Matthew Bogyo> ;Sensors. 2020 Nov 24
- 8 citationsThe glucosyltransferase activity of C. difficile Toxin B is required for disease pathogenesisTerry W. Bilverstone, Megan Garland, Rory J. Cave, Michelle L. Kelly, Martina Tholen, Donna M. Bouley, Philip Kaye, Nigel P. Minton, Matthew Bogyo, Sarah A. Kuehne, Ro...> ;PLOS Pathogens. 2020 Sep 22
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: