Dr. Shanks is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1725 W Harrison St
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(312) 942-4500Fax(312) 942-2380
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 1997 - 1998
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterResidency, Neurology, 1994 - 1997
- University of Chicago Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical CenterClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1995 - 1998
- IL State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsA 55-year-old female with leukoencephalopathy with cerebral calcifications and cysts: Case report and radiopathologic description.Jorge Novo, Diana Lin, Megan Shanks, Mehmet Kocak, Leonidas D. Arvanitis> ;Pathology Research and Practice. 2017 Nov 1
- 29 citationsEarly-onset Alzheimer's disease with a presenilin-1 mutation at the site corresponding to the Volga German presenilin-2 mutation.Richard Crook, Ronald J. Ellis, Megan Shanks, Leon J. Thal, Jordi Pérez-Tur, Matt Baker, Mike Hutton, Tuomas Haltia, John Hardy, Douglas Galasko> ;Annals of Neurology. 1997 Jul 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: