Are you Dr. Farahmand?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 E Columbia Ave
Colville, WA 99114Phone+1 509-684-3701Fax+1 509-684-5817
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mehrdad Farahmand, MD is a general surgeon in Colville, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and Oregon. He is affiliated with Providence Mount Carmel Hospital.
Education & Training
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Surgery, 1992 - 1998
- Oregon Health and Science University School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- OR State Medical License 1993 - Present
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 56 citationsTransition From Open to Laparoscopic Fundoplication: The Learning CurveScott J. Soot, Nihnam Eshraghi, Mehrdad Farahmand, Brett C. Sheppard, Clifford W. Deveney> ;Archives of Surgery. 1999 Mar 1
- 54 citationsComparison of outcomes of open versus laparoscopic Nissen fundoplication performed in a single practiceNiknam Eshraghi, Mehrdad Farahmand, Scott J. Soot, Leslie Rand-Luby, Clifford W. Deveney, Brett C. Sheppard> ;American Journal of Surgery. 1998 May 1
- 15 citationsAdult-onset dermatomyositis with severe gastrointestinal manifestations: case report and review of the literature.Niknam Eshraghi, Mehrdad Farahmand, Linda L. Maerz, Stephen M. Campbell, Clifford W. Deveney, Brett C. Sheppard> ;Surgery. 1998 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Providence Mount Carmel HospitalColville, Washington