Dr. Ruiz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2301 Holmes St
Kansas City, MO 64108Phone+1 816-404-1536Fax+1 816-404-5094
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri Kansas City School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2017 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2014 - 2018
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Inductee Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsMaking Our Preference Known: Preference Signaling in the Emergency Medicine Residency Application.Alexis E Pelletier-Bui, Benjamin H Schnapp, Liza G Smith, Doug Franzen, Elizabeth Barrall Werley, Erin McDonough, Melanie Camejo> ;The Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 Dec 17
- 4 citationsEmergency Medicine Clerkship Director Experience Adapting Emergency Remote Learning During the Onset of COVID-19 Pandemic.Ronnie Ren, Kendra Parekh, Doug Franzen, Molly Estes, Melanie Camejo, Mark Olaf, Xiao Chi Zhang> ;AEM Education and Training. 2021 Mar 4
- 36 citationsFluid flow shear stress over podocytes is increased in the solitary kidneyTarak Srivastava, Gianni E. Celsi, Mukut Sharma, Hongying Dai, Ellen T. McCarthy, Melanie Ruiz, Patricia A. Cudmore, Uri Alon, Ram Sharma, Virginia A. Savin> ;Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation. 2014 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Truman Medical Center-Hospital HillKansas City, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: