Are you Dr. Rylander?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 17 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office777 Bannock St
Denver, CO 80204Phone(303) 436-6000Fax(303) 436-5131
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Melanie Rylander, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Denver, Colorado. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado and Illinois. She is affiliated with Denver Health.
Education & Training
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine/Psychiatry, 2007 - 2012
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2007 - 2012
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Improving Patient Flow and Access to Care at an Academically Affiliated Urban Safety-Net Hospital.Melanie Rylander, Mara Prandi-Abrams, Amanda Klahr, Dana Houlton, Brooke Sixta, Chelsea Wolf, Christopher Piatz, Christian Thurstone> ;Psychiatric Services. 2021 Apr 30
- 2 citationsAgreement between a single, self-defined burnout item and the ProQOL burnout subscale for behavioural health staffChelsea Wolf, John Schwarz, Christian Thurstone, Melanie Rylander> ;International Journal of Mental Health Nursing. 2021 Feb 1
- 3 citationsEvaluation of cognitive function in patients with severe anorexia nervosa before and after medical stabilizationMelanie Rylander, Gillian Taylor, Susan L. Bennett, Christopher Pierce, Angela Keniston, Philip S. Mehler> ;The Journal of Eating Disorders. 2020 Jul 31
- Join now to see all
- Managing Mental Health Care at the HospitalDecember 13th, 2017
- Managing Mental Health Care at the HospitalDecember 7th, 2017
- Denver HealthDenver, Colorado