Are you Dr. Anglin?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 51 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office202 S Park St
Madison, WI 53715Phone(608) 267-6676
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Melissa (Dalton) Anglin, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Madison, Wisconsin. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin, Texas, and Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with UnityPoint Health Meriter, Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert Hospital, and Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1996 - 1998
- West Virginia University School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1995 - 1996
- West Virginia University School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1995
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1998 - 2006
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 1998
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- UnityPoint Health MeriterMadison, Wisconsin
- Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Froedtert HospitalMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical CenterMilwaukee, Wisconsin