Are you Dr. Chapman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office102 Reservation Avenue
Beckley, WV 25801Phone+1 304-929-7677
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Melissa (Muovich) Chapman, DO is a board certified family physician in Beckley, West Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in West Virginia and North Carolina.
Education & Training
- Charleston Area Medical Center/CAMC Institute for Academic MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2002
- UPMC Medical Education/MercyInternship, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State License 2000 - 2024
- NC State License 2002 - 2004
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Fusion EHR, Practice Fusion, Inc., 2012-2013
- Fellow (FAAFP) American Academy of Family Physicians, 2011