Are you Dr. Philadelphia?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office451 Clarkson Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11203Phone(718) 245-4745
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Melissa Philadelphia, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Brooklyn, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with NYC Health + Hospitals / Kings County and NYC Health + Hospitals / Coney Island.
Education & Training
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2001 - 2005
- State University of New York Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 38 citationsUterine artery embolization: the role in obstetrics and gynecology.Shawky Z.A. Badawy, Amr Etman, Manvinder Singh, Kenneth D. Murphy, Thomas Mayelli, Melissa Philadelphia> ;Clinical Imaging. 2001 Jul 1