Melissa Scollan-Koliopoulos is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsHispanic acculturation, psychosocial functioning, and routine support for diabetes self-management.Melissa Scollan-Koliopoulos, Clyde B. Schechter, Arlene Caban, Elizabeth A. Walker> ;The Diabetes Educator. 2012 Sep 10
- 5 citationsAfrocentric cultural values and beliefs: movement beyond the race and ethnicity proxy to understand views of diabetes.Melissa Scollan-Koliopoulos, Kenneth J. Rapp, David Bleich> ;The Diabetes Educator. 2012 May 18
- 4 citationsThe evaluation and management of childhood type 2 diabetes mellitus.Melissa Scollan-Koliopoulos, Bleich David> ;Primary Care Diabetes. 2011 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
Office1069 Ringwood Ave
Haskell, NJ 07420Phone+1 201-350-7225Fax+1 201-361-5435
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: