Dr. Xenidis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5801 S. Cass Ave.
Westmont, IL 60559Phone+1 630-971-2645
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern UniversityClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State License 2013 - 2026
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsEffects of intrathecal opioid administration on pituitary function.Melissa E. Xenidis, Naushira Pandya, Elizabeth Muller Hames> ;Pain Medicine. 2013 Nov 1
- Westlake HospitalMelrose Park, Illinois
- MacNeal HospitalBerwyn, Illinois
- Northwestern Medicine Marianjoy Rehabilitation HospitalWheaton, Illinois
- Loyola University Medical CenterMaywood, Illinois
- AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center - HinsdaleHinsdale, Illinois
- AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center La GrangeLa Grange, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: