Dr. Li is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office543 Taylor Ave
Columbus, OH 43203Phone(614) 293-2663Fax(614) 293-2053
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mengnai Li is an orthopedic surgeon in Columbus, OH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute and Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Beijing Medical University and has been in practice 22 years. He specializes in hip & knee reconstructive surgery and pediatric orthopedics and is experienced in pediatric fracture management, hip and knee surgery, pediatric orthopaedics, joint preservation surgery, and complex hip surgery. He is currently the chief for Adult Reconstruction division at the Ohio State University and also the adult reconstruction fellowship director .
Education & Training
- Hospital for Special SurgeryFellowship, Pediatric Orthopaedics, 2005 - 2006
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemFellowship, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedics, 2004 - 2005
- Beijing Medical UniversityClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- MN State Medical License 2006 - 2018
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Rapidly destructive osteoarthritis and total hip arthroplasty: A new technique for acetabular reconstruction in the setting of extensive bone loss.Sravya P. Vajapey, Mengnai Li> ;Journal of orthopaedics. 2021 Oct 28
- 1 citationsOccupational hazards of orthopaedic surgery and adult reconstruction: A cross-sectional studySravya P. Vajapey, Mengnai Li, Andrew H. Glassman> ;Journal of orthopaedics. 2021 Apr 2
- No differences in short-term outcomes between patients with anaerobic and aerobic culture positive prosthetic joint infection.Sravya P. Vajapey, Daniel Lynch, Mengnai Li> ;Journal of clinical orthopaedics and trauma. 2021 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- What’s New in Hip Replacement for 2019September 30th, 2019
- What’s New in Hip Replacement 2018September 19th, 2018
- 56-Year-Old Man with Right THA and Acute Onset of Pain, Inability to AmbulateMay 27th, 2021
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research InstituteColumbus, Ohio
- Ohio State University Wexner Medical CenterColumbus, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: