Mercy Mugure Bashir is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
- Dr. Mercy Bashir is an adult primary care & psychiatric nurse practitioner in Peabody, MA. She has experience in acute care, home health and behavioral health. She is also an associate professor at SSU school of nursing.
Certifications & Licensure
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP) Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Beverly HospitalBeverly, Massachusetts
Education & Training
- University of Massachusetts LowellDoctorate, 2008 - 2010
- Massachusetts Coalition of Nurse PractitionersMember
Publications & Presentations
Office6 Essex center drive
Peabody, MA 01960Phone+1 781-666-4080
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: