Are you Dr. Eckles Donley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 22 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1801 Sunset Blvd.
Internal Medicine -
Columbia, SC 29203Phone(803) 540-1000Fax(803) 545-5349
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Meredith Eckles Donley, MD is a pulmonologist in Columbia, South Carolina. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina. She is affiliated with Wm. Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Prisma HealthResidency, Internal Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- University of South Carolina School of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 74 citationsSleep Duration and Metabolic Syndrome. An Updated Dose–Risk MetaanalysisImran H. Iftikhar, Meredith A. Donley, Jesse W Mindel, Adam Pleister, Sheryll Soriano, Ulysses J. Magalang> ;Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 2015 Sep 15
- Continuous positive airway pressure plus weight loss for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), association of cancer with OSA, and hypoglossal nerve stimulation for OSA treat...Imran H. Iftikhar, Meredith A. Donley, Mohammed Al-Jaghbeer, Angel Monserrate> ;American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 2015 Apr 1
- 2 citationsProne positioning in acute respiratory distress syndrome.Imran H. Iftikhar, Meredith A. Donley, William B. Owens> ;Critical Care Medicine. 2015 Feb 1
- Wm. Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Affairs Medical CenterColumbia, South Carolina