Overview of Dr. Lazar-Antman
Dr. Meredith Lazar-Antman, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Garden City, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Maryland. She is affiliated with NYU Winthrop Hospital and NYU Langone Hospitals.
Office1300 Franklin Avenue
Garden City, NY 11530Fax(516) 520-5713
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineFellowship, Pediatric Orthopaedics, 2010 - 2011
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2005 - 2010
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2010 - 2012
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 31 citationsEffects of obesity on pediatric fracture care and management.Meredith A Lazar-Antman, Arabella I. Leet> ;Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American Volume. 2012 May 2
- 41 citationsMultivariate analysis of factors associated with kyphosis maintenance in adolescent idiopathic scoliosis.Baron S. Lonner, Meredith A. Lazar-Antman, Paul D. Sponseller, Suken A. Shah, Peter O. Newton, Randal R. Betz, Harry S. Shufflebarger> ;Spine. 2012 Jul 1
- Treatment of SCFE in a healthy 5-year-old child: case report and review.Lazar, M.A., Van Gelderen, J.T., Chu, A.> ;J Pediatr Orthop B. 2011 Jul
- Join now to see all
- Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America - POSNAMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: